THE MANAHAN GROUP TAKES HOME NINE PRSA CRYSTAL AWARDS
The West Virginia Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) honored The Manahan Group with nine first-place
Crystal Awards, four more than any other participant. The Crystal Awards ceremony celebrates the best public
relations work in West Virginia during 2013.
The clients and campaigns receiving first-place honors are:
· The Michael J. Fox Foundation/The Fox Trot for Parkinson’s Research
· IGS CNG Services/West Virginia CNG Fueling Stations
· Hartford Life-WV State Treasurer’s Office/SMART529 College Savings Plan (3)
· West Virginia Oil and Natural Gas Association/Pooling Together
· West Virginia Department of Transportation/Just Drive Anti-Texting Campaign (2)
· Youth Commission International/Dare to be a Duck
“We are proud of the recognition TMG receives from the PRSA Crystal Awards,” said CEO George Manahan.
“The campaigns honored are based on the results achieved and that’s our first priority – gaining positive
results for our clients.”
TMG also received two Honorable Mention awards for the SMART529 SMART Family News newsletter and the
Just Drive anti-texting campaign website.
READ MORE NEWS STORIES